Sat Kriya is one of the fundamental exercises in Kundalini Yoga. It raises energy from the lower centers to the upper centers, promotes digestion, and releases blockages associated with fears. It enhances your sexual life, improves the quality of sensations, and makes you stronger and more uninhibited.
1. Sit on your knees and heels (in Vajrasana) and straighten your spine.
2. Interlace your fingers, leaving only the index fingers pointing up. Extend your arms overhead.
3. Take a deep inhale and loudly chant "Sat," simultaneously squeezing the muscles of the anus and sex organs while pulling in the lower abdomen.
4. On the exhale, relax the muscles and chant a calmer and longer "Naam."
5. Continue for 3 to 11 minutes. After the exercise, it's important to relax in Shavasana.
If your partner is willing to join the practice, doing Sat Kriya back to back can be an excellent warm-up before a joint meditation. This guarantees maximum closeness and trust, which means your sexual life will become richer, brighter, and deeper.